Section 3: Cybersecurity challenges and opportunities
The third section of CyberCon Romanian 2022 – “Cybersecurity challenges and opportunities”, will start on May 19, at 14:00 EEST. The speakers from this section are:
- Megan BISHOP, Economic Officer, U.S. Embassy in Romania
- Adrian DANCIU, Regional Director, Fortinet
- Paul MARAVEI, General Director, Cisco Romania
- Cătălin COȘOI, Chief Security Strategist, Bitdefender
- Magda POPESCU, Outside Legal Counsel, Microsoft Corporation
- Adrian IFRIM, Senior Manager, Deloitte
- Radu STĂNESCU, CEO, Sandline
- Bogdan TOPORAN, CEO, Best Internet Security
The section will be moderated by Toma CÎMPEANU, CEO of the National Association for Information Systems Security (ANSSI).
CyberCon Romania 2022 will be organised on May 18-20, 2022, by the Romanian Association for Information Security Assurance (RAISA), with the support of the U.S. Embassy in Romania.
For registration, please complete the form from this page: https://cybercon.ro/registration/.