Section 2: International cooperation for fighting cybercrime
The second section of CyberCon Romanian 2022 – “International cooperation for fighting cybercrime”, will start on May 18, at 17:00 EEST. The speakers from this section are:
- Virgil SPIRIDON, Head of Operations, Cybercrime Programme Office of the Council of Europe (C-PROC)
- Philipp AMANN, Head of Strategy, EU Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation (EUROPOL)
- Ionuț STOICA, Head of Sector, E.U. Agency for Law Enforcement Training (CEPOL)
- Silvia PORTESI, Cybersecurity Expert, E.U. Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA)
- Yvonne SERRATO, Cyber Assistant Legal Attaché, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Cătălin ZETU, Head of Bureau, Romanian Police
- Sorin STĂNICĂ, Head of Bureau, Romanian Police
- Thomas S. DOUGHERTY, ICHIP Attorney, U.S. Embassy in Zagreb, Croatia
- Chris STODDARD, Expert, National Cyber-Forensics and Training Alliance (NCFTA)
The section will be moderated by Virgil SPIRIDON, Head of Operations at the Cybercrime Programme Office of the Council of Europe (C-PROC).
CyberCon Romania 2022 will be organised on May 18-20, 2022, by the Romanian Association for Information Security Assurance (RAISA), with the support of the U.S. Embassy in Romania.
For registration, please complete the form from this page: https://cybercon.ro/registration/.