Ruxandra Rîmniceanu, PhD, leading intelligence expert at the National Bank of Romania, specialized in the fields of Communications and Information Systems, security accreditation of IT&C systems and trainer on the profile of management and the protection of classified information is carried out teaching and support activities for the upward evolution of training and specialization of the staff, limited to the security culture. At the same time, the professional expertise and managerial achievements acquired in the central public administration sector in the field of science and technology cooperation, from the beginning of the recognition of the performance of individual researchers and research and development organizations in the relationship with partners from NATO and EU countries, were embodied in published works, among which we list:
- Design, realization and implementation of an information system intended for the management of information in the national security system;
- Optimization of information management in the national security system;
- Information management in the IT system of the military organization;
- Opinions regarding performance requirements in security information management;
- Considerations regarding information flow in security information management.