Section 5: Cybersecurity education and career development
The fifth section of CyberCon Romanian 2022 – “Cybersecurity education and career development”, will start on May 20 at 14:00 EEST. The speakers from this section are:
- Viorel GAFTEA, Scientific Secretary, Romanian Academy
- Richard WHITE, Research Assistant Professor, University of Colorado
- Natalia BELL, Assistant Professor, Marymount University
- Mircea ȘCHEAU, Honorary Associate Researcher, University of Craiova
- Bogdan BANU, Senior Director, Meridian International Center
- Nathalie RÉBÉ, Financial Crime and AML Consultant, PwC Luxembourg
- Joseph JONES, CEO, Strategy Nord, OS2INT
- Tiberiu BOROȘ & Andrei STAN, Information Security Engineers, Adobe
- Larisa MUNTEAN, Data Protection Officer, JS Information Governance
The section will be moderated by Costel CIUCHI, Associate Professor, University Politehnica of Bucharest (UPB).
CyberCon Romania 2022 will be organized on May 18-20, 2022, by the Romanian Association for Information Security Assurance (RAISA), with the support of the U.S. Embassy in Romania.
For registration, please complete the form from this page: https://cybercon.ro/registration/.