CyberCon Romania 2022
CyberCon Romania 2022 will be organised on May 18-20, 2022, by the Romanian Association for Information Security Assurance (RAISA), with the support of the U.S. Embassy in Romania. CyberCon Romania is a two days conference that brings together the leading experts from the cybersecurity and cybercrime fields, with the aim of:
- Raising the level of awareness;
- Embodies the cybersecurity culture;
- Sharing best practices in fighting cybercrime;
- Promoting international cooperation.
Discover the latest trends, challenges, and cybersecurity future directions!
The conference sessions give the opportunity to speakers to share knowledge, perspectives, and to highlight synergies between different areas of expertise:
- Developing cyber defence and cyber resilience;
- International cooperation for fighting cybercrime;
- Cybersecurity challenges and opportunities;
- Research and development on cybersecurity;
- Cybersecurity education and career development.
This conference will be online, on the Microsoft Teams platform, and the access is free of charge. You will receive the access link one day prior to CyberCon Romania at the provided email address.