Section 1: Developing cyber defence and cyber resilience
The first section of CyberCon Romanian 2022 – “Developing cyber defence and cyber resilience”, will start on May 18, at 14:00 EEST. The speakers from this section are:
- Ioan BACIVAROV, President, Romanian Association for Information Security Assurance (RAISA)
- Megan BISHOP, Economic Officer, U.S. Embassy in Romania
- Dan CÎMPEAN, General Director, National Cyber Security Directorate (DNSC)
- Anton ROG, General Director, National Cyberint Center
- Adrian DUȚĂ, Vice-President, Euro-Atlantic Centre for Resilience (E-ARC)
- Liliana MUȘEȚAN, Head of Unit, Council of the European Union
- Daniel FIOTT, Security and Defence Editor, E.U. Institute for Security Studies (EUISS)
- Horațius GÂRBAN, Training Manager, European Security and Defence College (ESDC)
- Florin POPESCU, Professor, “Carol I” National Defence University (UNAP)
The section will be moderated by Dan CÎMPEAN, General Director of the National Cyber Security Directorate.
CyberCon Romania 2022 will be organized on May 18-20, 2022, by the Romanian Association for Information Security Assurance (RAISA), with the support of the U.S. Embassy in Romania.
For registration, please complete the form from this page: https://cybercon.ro/registration/.